What We Offer
MyDUIClass.com provides fast, convenient, and affordable:
- DUI Evaluations
- Substance Abuse Assessments (Clinical)
- DUI Classes
- Alcohol/Drug Awareness Classes
- Relapse Prevention Classes
- Victim Impact Classes
Why Use Us?
- Our rejection rate is less than 2% nationwide.
- We have worked with thousands of individuals since 2005
- Many Judges, Probation Officers, Attorneys and Employers refer their clients to our classes.
- Our services are available 7 days a week.
- We are the ONLY online provider with instructor assisted classes to assure standards are met.
- Last minute services are available after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Our online support staff is available 7 days a week, after hours, weekends & holidays.
- Our services are discrete and strictly confidential.
- Classes are online at your own pace, but include interaction with a Certified Instructor.
- Our staff is friendly and helpful.
About Our Staff
The credentials of our professional staff range from Bachelors to Masters and/or Licensed Clinical Social Workers degrees and all are Certified Substance Abuse Counselors.
Why is this important? .......
Because the majority of States will only accept evaluations and classes performed by Licensed Agencies and certified Substance Abuse Counselors.
ALL of our Instructors and Evaluators meet that requirement.